JAPIV seeks to be a source for documented performance information and to serve as a guidepost for lessons learned, best practices, the proliferation of performance based value models in the international built environment, as well as improving the delivery of services, including education. We engage researchers and practitioners alike. The journal is open access, with all current and previous issues distributed online. We encourage anyone to register online to submit or be a reviewer for our journal who supports and works towards our goals.
Most Recent Papers
- Risk Factors and Potential Solutions for the Construction Industry in China
- Case Study of a Local Government Organization’s IT Project Implementation
- W117 Performance Information in Construction: 2018 Research Roadmap Report
- Current Approaches and Models of Complexity Research
- The Best Value Approach in Facility Management: A Case on Cleaning-Related Services