W117 Editorial Board & Contributors
The W117 commission is a leader in innovation. It is the first commission to have a very focused goal of implementing academic research/industry testing to impact the construction industry. The research is constantly evolving and impacting the direction, scope and speed of evolution of performance metrics, transparency, mitigation of risk and the improvement of the supply chain stakeholders. However, this is not the only thrust and value of W117. The W117 is looking to change the definition of successful and impactful research from traditional academic/industry research. It will change what is recognized as valuable and impactful research. This Research Roadmap is the latest document, as of June 2018, and will be continually changed in the coming years. W117 welcomes all other working commissions and industry visionaries to join in the effort towards improving the construction industry.
Other Recent Publications
- Risk Factors and Potential Solutions for the Construction Industry in China
- Case Study of a Local Government Organization’s IT Project Implementation
- W117 Performance Information in Construction: 2018 Research Roadmap Report
- Current Approaches and Models of Complexity Research
- The Best Value Approach in Facility Management: A Case on Cleaning-Related Services